Inventory Control Clerk
As the Inventory Control Clerk, you will report to the Materials Manager, and will assist in daily inventory cycle counts, reconcile and receive materials, and reconcile daily transfers to outside warehouses.
This position is located in our home office in St. Louis, MO.
- Perform daily Cycle Counts.
- Maintain daily inventory cycle counts on finished goods and reconcile. adjustments in NetSuite.
- Assist in yearly and bi-annual physical inventory counts.
- Assist in other areas of inventory counting as needed.
- Meet with Materials Manager and Purchasing Agent to review expected schedule of in-coming shipments.
- Enter receiving paperwork into NetSuite daily.
- Maintain a daily receiving metrics.
- Reconciles outside warehouses transfer loads.
- Assist in other areas of receiving when needed.
- One to three years of experience as an Inventory Control Clerk.
- Experience with SAP database (NetSuite) and Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers.
- Pay close attention to small details that could impact results.
To apply, please send your resume to SMCJobs@schaefferoil.com